Flexibility, practicality, and accessibility.
At AIM Business School, you can choose to complete your study fully online or in a mode that blends both online and on-campus study.
Every unit within our curriculum has been designed by leading academics with a strong focus usability, practicality, and relevancy for now and the future. The learning content is delivered in a highly guided and consumable fashion and can be accessed from any computer or mobile device, allowing you to learn whenever, wherever, and however is best for you.
Flexible Delivery Modes
Every lecture is hosted online and accessible to suit the needs of individual students. Live webinars held every three weeks where real-world discussions with your facilitator and cohort may take place. With each topic, a discussion post will be made covering key questions.
- Interactive online learning with industry relevant content
- Engage with experienced facilitators and peers in real-time
- Online discussion forums and live webinars with your facilitator and cohort
- Complimentary online study resources available
- Weekly readings
Depending on the unit, on-campus options may be available and are typically delivered weekly in the evening from 6pm-9pm over 8 weeks. Select units also have weekend intensive and weekdays from 9am-5pm available to help accelerate your learning.
- The Boardroom Experience — corporate style on-campus classes
- Small class sizes for an intimate learning experience
- Weekend intensive, weekday, or evening classes available for select units
- Flexible use of AIM Lounges around Australia and online study resources
- Weekly readings
Accessible Study Opportunities
AIM provides 24/7 support services, giving all students access to prompt and ongoing help with any issues or concerns they may have, both personal and academic.
- Services include: writing feedback, referencing and study tips, and online tutoring
- A free Academic Study Skills unit
- Student Assistance Program (confidential wellness/counselling service)
A premier education requires access to the world’s best learning resources to assist in study. Through AIM you will gain unlimited access a variety of leading learning platforms including:
- EBSCO (academic database)
- IBISWorld (industry reports)
- LinkedIn Learning (video courses/tutorials)
AIM has 5 campuses in major cities across Australia:
Level 2, 83 Currie Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
Level 9, 295 Ann Street,
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Ground Floor, 14 Childers Street,
Canberra, ACT 2601
Level 20, 380 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place,
Sydney NSW 2000