Richard Carter is an organisation psychologist, LMAP360 coach, management educator and leadership development consultant. He has worked at Business Schools, Consultancies and Not-for-Profits in Australia, USA, Canada and the UK.
Areas of Specialisation
- Corporate Strategy & Responsibility
- Leading for Innovation & Sustainability
- Leading Managing & Developing People
- Strategic Organisation Change
- PhD (Management), Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Macquarie University
- Postgraduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship, Macquarie University
- Master of Business Administration, Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hon), School of Hotel & Food Administration, University of Guelph
- Chartered Manager
- Fellow, Chartered Management Institute (UK)
- Associate, Society for Industrial and Organization Psychology
Richard was very easy to understand, described the content well utilising factual examples and probing you to explore relationships to your current workplace. He prompted engagement and collaborative thinking and discussion through breakout rooms.
Richard is an expert in communication, always makes sure that everything is doing the right thing, very good in assessing leadership styles and most of all, students can learn a lot of stuff from him. He is a good and reliable teacher.
I felt Richard was able to personalise his engagement, he understood his audience well and addressed feedback accordingly, this is a great attribute. Also, I thought Richard responded in a timely manner the feedback provided direct dialogue which I appreciated as it got to the heart of the matter.
I really enjoyed Richard's onscreen surveys and quizzes. He was insightful and had plenty of current knowledge on the topics.