Upon completion of this unit you’ll be able to:
- Critically examine holistic operations management theory and its practical application for sustainable organisational improvement
- Assess organisations in terms of operations systems, practices and processes to improve the quality of management
- Evaluate digital operations strategy and systems to improve an organisation’s performance
- Compare and contrast the design, implementation and delivery of strategy and the process of monitoring, control and risk management
- Develop a high order of skill in analysis, critical thinking and professional application
What is a Microcredential?
Microcredentials are certifications of assessed competency in high-demand skillsets and knowledge areas that are industry-recognised and can be achieved in shorter timeframes than other AQF award qualifications. Aligned with the individual units of our MBA+ program, a Microcredential from AIM demonstrates the high standard of learning you have achieved and bolsters your career outcomes. On successful completion, share your Microcredential on LinkedIn and other digital platforms to display your growing professional value to current and future employers.
Your Microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential or be used as recognition towards an ABS postgraduate qualification.
Progress online through theory study over 7 weeks guided by learning experts
Test and demonstrate your understanding of curriculum with online facilitator-marked assessments
Complete your study and gain a highly recognised and respected credential
Leverage your Microcredential with current and future employers to demonstrate your skills and commitment to development.
Is this Microcredential right for you?
This Microcredential is for managers and leaders seeking expertise in engaging, motivating, and developing people who work under them, increasing their own productivity and that of the organisation as a whole.
You can study this Microcredential as a standalone course or stack it together with other related Microcredentials to build towards ABS postgraduate qualifications, such as:
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Certificate in Business Transformation
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Graduate Certificate in Operational Excellence
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Diploma in Management
- Master of Business Administration
Learn it. Earn it. Share it.
Upon successfully completing the Microcredential in Operational Improvement, you will be awarded with a digital badge to recognise your high standard of learning and commitment to professional development. You can print your badge or share it digitally, such as on LinkedIn or your personal resume, to demonstrate your ability to your peers and current or future employers.
There are three assessment tasks for this Microcredential.
|% of Overall Grade Period
|Engagement and Participation
|Ongoing but completed by Week 7
|10 multiple choice questions per topic