Following completion of this Microcredential, participants should be able to:
- Explain how the Agile Principles have been enacted in popular Agile frameworks
- Evaluate the critical differences between Agile methodologies and traditional project management approaches within a modern business environment
- Identify and evaluate key factors within a business context to determine appropriate application of Agile methodologies to achieve preferred business outcomes
- Critically evaluate and compare common Agile frameworks and their suitability for varying business scenarios
- Critique the utilisation of Agile methodologies in the changing digital economy
- Develop an Agile framework for deployment within a modern business context to achieve critical business objectives
- Demonstrate a high order of skill in analysis, critical thinking, communication and professional application
- Demonstrate creativity and flexibility in the application of knowledge and skills to new scenarios, to resolve problems and to think rigorously and independently
Learn it. Earn it. Share it.
Upon successfully completing the Microcredential in Agile Management, you will be awarded with a digital badge to recognise your high standard of learning and commitment to professional development. You can print your badge or share it digitally, such as on LinkedIn or your personal resume, to demonstrate your ability to your peers and current or future employers.